Experienced Team leader/Supervisor
Job Category: Construction
Salary Range: £23k-£28k
Location: South East - Watford
Job Type: Permanent
Experienced Team Leader/Supervisor-Irrigation Installation
High calibre Team Leader required for a prestigious irrigation installations company. Watermatic is a UK leading design, installation and maintenance company of bespoke solutions, based near Watford, Hertfordshire. Our residential and commercial projects cover London and the Home Counties. We can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Installation, maintenance, repair and servicing of irrigation systems.
- Management of a small team.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line .with company procedures and processes.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive installation, service and maintenance records.
- Assist work colleagues as and when required.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, you should have
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Flexible approach, keen to embrace new training opportunities and skills.
- Electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Landscaping experience.
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a Team.
- Customer focused.
- An interest and experience in irrigation would be beneficial.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- CSCS card.
- Hard working, well presented, self motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to lead a team outdoors in all climates.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- Courteous and polite at all times.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and generous holiday allowance.
How to apply for this job