Are you an experienced LGV Driver looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Driver for our team in St Helens, working 50 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Driver, we can offer a salary of £24,000 - £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development; working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
The ideal Driver:
· Good geographic knowledge of the area serviced by the Logistics Unit
· Full Driving Licence.
· Category C or C+E
· Driver CPC
· Experience of driving LGV vehicles in a commercial environment
Driver Responsibilities include:
· Ensuring the Near Miss Pad is carried at all times and is used to identify any risk to yourself or others and ensure that all Near Misses are reported as soon as reasonably practicable.
· Adhere to legal requirements regarding driver’s hours, highway regulations, permits and legislation
· Ensuring security of vehicles & equipment at all times
· Ensuring completion of satisfactory daily records and all associated drivers paperwork.
· Ensuring safety is a priority for yourself and other people, vehicles, equipment, and plant
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Driver, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 23rd October 2017