Job Category: Construction
Salary Range: £45k - £50k
Location: Greater London - East London
Job Type: Permanent
Galliard Homes Limited
£45-£50k + Package
Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and Southern England with a £4.06 billion portfolio of over 7,181 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developer.
We are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Site Managers to be based at the Docklands, Harbour Central, a large residential development.
As an experienced Site Manager with previous residential experience, you will manage an established team ensuring that the Galliard Homes product is constructed in a diligent and safe manner, to the exact standards of our brand and in line with budgeted costs.
The successful Site Manager must be/have;
- Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing supplier contracts and ensuring service performance.
- Previous residential experience with a medium to large main contractor and/ or developer
- Residential construction experience (essential)
- Experience of working on projects from £5 million to £50 million plus
- Experience of managing a team
- A sound understanding of modern construction techniques including; fit out trades, oiling, cladding systems etc.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- 24 days holiday
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
How to apply for this job