Vehicle Administrator | RAF Croughton - 44839
Job Category: Police - Security - Defence
Salary Range: £15k - £20k
Location: East Midlands (Brackley)
Job Type: Permanent
RAF Croughton, Brackley, NN13 5XP
39 Hours Per Week
£18,863 per annum
RAF Croughton is a United States Air Force communications station. The station is home to the 422nd Air Base Group and operates one of Europe`s largest military switchboards and processes approximately a third of all U.S. military communications in Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle administrator who will be responsible for the efficient operation of the Transportation Department at RAF Croughton.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
* Report directly to and assist the Vehicle Management Supervisor with day to day administration tasks.
* Assist in the administrative upkeep of the Vehicle Control program for around 80 vehicles.
* Support with the uploading of vehicle and maintenance data into a military system.
* Assist with the filing of paperwork and documentation.
* Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in the ordering and tracking of vehicle parts.
* Carry out inventory and stock checks as required.
* Maintain / update inventory and equipment listings.
* Any other contractual duties as required by the Vehicle Management Supervisor or Site Manager.
You will evidence the following:
* Customer Care skills
* Fully conversant with MS Office packages and able to become adept with various military systems
* Clean Driving licence
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Forklift licence or ability to learn
* Previous Office experience
* Clean Driving licence
You will be required to undergo security checks, which includes a check of criminal records.
All Serco employees must ensure that their current line manager is aware of their application. For confidential enquiries please contact MyHR on 0345 010 4000.
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.
How to apply for this job