Fleet Maintenance Co-Ordinator - Durham
Job Category: Automotive
Salary Range: £18k - £25k
Location: North East - Durham
Job Type: Permanent
Post Title: Fleet Maintenance Co-ordinator
Salary: £18k – £25k
We have an opportunity for an experienced Fleet Maintenance Co-coordinator to join a company with an increasing modern fleet of HGVs, low loaders and an extensive range of plant equipment. We are looking for a hard working individual with extensive knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Maintaining records of services and maintenances/repairs.
- Liaising with drivers and suppliers making proactive decisions to obtain a timely and cost effective service.
- Maintaining our high standards by correctly complying with current regulations and identifying warranty/recharge service requirements.
- Offering a front line support and handling requisitions for materials and services.
- Developing a rapport with suppliers, maintaining existing relationships and establishing new business for purchasing materials/repairs.
- Experience within the automotive industry.
- A good level of vehicle maintenance/repairs knowledge.
- ICT skills and the ability to adapt to new programmes/systems.
- Ability to work both individually and cooperatively as a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and be proactive in decision making and have a desire to work quickly and accurately within deadlines.
- Organisation and time management skills.
How to apply for this job