HGV Class 2 Driver
Job Category: Environment
Salary Range: £30,000
Location: South East (London)
Job Type: Permanent
First Mile Ltd
Want to join a Company that’s going places? Come and join First Mile, voted one of the 1,000 companies to inspire Britain 2017. We are one the UK’s leading recycling businesses. We make recycling easy and are passionate about providing amazing services for our customers. As a result, almost 4,000 new customers join First Mile every year.
We are looking for a number of talented people to join us as HGV Drivers in our Operations division. An amazing opportunity to be part of a fantastic team in a business that is rapidly growing.
As one of our HGV Drivers you will be responsible for the collections and delivery services for our customers in and around the London area. As a HGV Driver on our collection rounds you will be responsible for the collection of our customers recycling sacks as kerbside collections. You will be driving one of our brand-new compactor trucks and full training will be provided.
- Kerbside collection of clients recycling and general waste sacks
- Disposal of recycling at our partner recycling plant in East London
- Delivery of new and existing client’s orders
- Collection of confidential waste from in-office collections
- Acting as an ambassador to First Mile whilst on collections & deliveries
Key Skills Required:
- C UK driving license with a valid CPC
- Knowledge of Central London and Greater London is desired but not essential
- Customer service focused and able to deal with customer quires
- Previous experience as a HGV Driver is essential
- 45 Hours a week guaranteed
- 28 days annual leave
- Bonus available
If this role sounds like you and you want to join one of the fastest growing waste management companies in London then please do apply for a recent CV
How to apply for this job