Service Centre Manager - Birmingham
Job Category: Construction
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: West Midlands - Birmingham
Job Type: Permanent
A Service Centre Manager is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
To manage all areas and aspects of a busy Service Centre in driving the business forward to ensure targets andthe highest possible standards of customer satisfaction are achieved.
You will be responsible for:-
- Ensuring that the Service Centre is performing against all agreed targets/budgets and managing all costs
- Consistently motivating employees, as this has a direct impact on atmosphere and general feel good factor; to an affect that you get the best from the team
- Creating management reports on a monthly basis, dealing with all aspects of P&L
- Liaising with the Sales team in order to develop new sales opportunities and grow the business.
- Ensuring that all aspects of work and process are carried out in-line with Health and Safety guidelines
- Ensuring there is effective and clear communication to all employees within the Service Centre
To be considered for this role, we’re looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to understand and work with P&L accounts and budgets
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding and experience of managing Health and Safety practices at work
- Full clean driving licence
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
How to apply for this job