Electrician - Leeds
Job Category: Construction
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: Yorkshire and The Humber - Leeds
Job Type: Permanent
A Electrician is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Test and inspect portable buildings and accommodation units.
- Carry out cabin testing, site installations.
- Electrical refurbishments to Cabins, this will involve a mixture of depot based and on-site requirements
- You will need an IEE wiring regulations 17th Edition qualification.
- Must hold a current UK driving licence
- Hold a CSCS and ECS card and be 17th Edition qualified
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
How to apply for this job