Front of House Security, Reception
Job Category: Security and Uniformed Services
Salary Range: £9.75 p/h
Location: Greater London - South London
Job Type: PartTime
Next Fifteen Communications group plc
Front of House Security Officer – Next15 Communications plc – London Bridge, London, SE1
We are Next15 Communications, a marketing communications business which employs over 1,610 people across 39 offices in 14 countries. The Group incorporates 17 subsidiary agencies ranging from global market leaders to innovative start-ups and fast-growing small brands in the digital content, marketing, PR, marketing software, market research, public affairs, policy communications and technology space.
We are recruiting for a highly organised front of house security professional with experience of also providing a reception cover within a creative environment. It is a permanent part time evening role for 21 hours per week with an attractve benefits package and a generous holiday allowance. The role is based in London Bridge. You will have the chance to build on your existing expertise whilst providing a high quality service.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage the access and egress of people into the premises
- Welcome visitors, ensuring that they sign in and out
- Conduct internal and external patrols of the buildings
- Ensure the security of the buildings at closing
- Assist with evening events in the buildings
- Provide a front of office and security service
- Previous experience of great customer service skills
- Knowledge of office practices, procedures, and etiquette.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions with little to no supervision
- Ability to utilise problem solving skills
The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic professional approach, good IT skills, be punctual, an excellent team player and have excellent personal presentation. Excellent customer service skills and communication are essential. A ‘can do’ attitude is expected as the successful applicant will also be expected to help out occasionally with other Client adhoc tasks and requests
Candidates must also have a five year checkable work history.
Next 15 aims to become the world’s largest and most respected specialist communications group. To do this, the Group continues to build a portfolio of businesses that cater to the subtly different needs of the various market sectors and geographies in which it operates. At the same time, the Group seeks to attract the best talent in the industry by creating excellent career paths that enable people to take part in international
How to apply for this job