Electrician - West Midlands
Job Category: Construction
Salary Range: Market rate
Location: West Midlands - Birmingham
Job Type: Permanent
Accommodation division specialises in the rental of temporary and modular buildings. With more than 16,000 units available, we offer one of the UK’s largest hire fleets of temporary accommodation; suited for a diverse range of uses including site accommodation on construction sites, offices, classrooms, canteens and at events.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
An Electrician is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations. As a FTSE 100 company, Accommodation is a division of A-Plant that can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- Test and inspect portable buildings and accommodation units.
- Carry out cabin testing, site installations.
- Electrical refurbishments to Cabins, this will involve a mixture of depot based and on-site requirements
- You will need an IEE wiring regulations 17th Edition qualification.
- Must hold a current UK driving licence
- Hold a CSCS card
- NVQ Level 3
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
How to apply for this job