National Membership Sales Manager - 39024
Job Category: Travel - Leisure - Tourism
Salary Range: £40k - £50k
Location: West Midlands (Leicester)
Job Type: Permanent
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos. We improve services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise policy makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver to the public. Serco supports governments, agencies and companies who seek a trusted partner with a solid track-record of providing assured service excellence. Our people offer operational, management and consulting expertise in the aerospace, defence, education, health, justice and immigration, local government, science, technology, transport and the commercial sectors.
National Membership Sales Manager - Serco Leisure
£40,000 - £50,000 OTE
Includes Company Car
Serco are currently looking for a National membership Sales Manager, reporting directly to the Commercial Director they will play a key role in shaping and executing the operational and commercial strategy for Membership Sales within Leisure. By utilising their expertise in national sales, marketing, pricing, retailing and identifying and targeting new customers, the strategy for our National offering and the growth of membership income revenues sits with this role.
* Working with the Commercial Director to develop a National Membership Sales strategy designed to strengthen and grow our membership sales across all our centres, along with a delivery plan for its introduction, roll out and ongoing management.
* Development and delivery of membership revenues in Health, Fitness & Group Exercise, Aquatics and dry side activities through sales, marketing, retailing and pricing initiatives.
* Work with the relevant teams to develop the sales and marketing elements of the business, to ensure that the current and future sales are delivering targets with robust processes and procedures.
* Driving the best practice sales via technology to ensure it is fit for the delivery of targets and meets and exceeds all membership sales targets.
* Develop, in partnership with other with key personnel and partners appropriate protocols and processes which will underpin the Membership Sales strategy.
* Lead, direct and motivate contract management teams to deliver membership sales
* Work with Commercial Director to ensure an appropriate set of KPI’s are in place on which to manage business performance.
* Responsible for reviewing and interpreting targets and evaluating weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance via both existing and evolving KPI suites.
Qualifications & Experience
* Experience of developing and implementing programme strategies that led to business improvement
* Ability to demonstrate a robust sales approach that has led to business improvement
* Experience of working well with partners, customers, suppliers and stakeholders
* Experience of adding value in a commercially orientated environment
* Operational support experience.
* Experience sales programmes and/or related products
* Relevant Sales, Leisure or Business Management qualification
* Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
Location: Flexible – National role
Interviews for this role will take place on the 30th & 31st May.
If you are interested in the above role and need more information, please contact Liz Bishop in the Recruitment Team.
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward. Serco is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Serco Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward.
How to apply for this job